New, reports suggest that slime-based toys could be causing more harm than good, containing high levels of a chemical linked to convulsions, diarrhoea and impaired fertility.

Doctors are issuing a warning of the dangers of fridge magnets, after five years old, Noah Lefau from Melbourne was found on the ground curled up in pain. An X-ray revealed that he had swallowed 30 magnets, which he found as he climbed to reach them high on top of the fridge.

Page 6 of 6

Popular News

Error: No articles to display